Indian funds suffered most in a rough November
Thu Dec 22, 2011
Asian long/short equity funds continued to suffer in
November, with Indian managers receiving the brunt of the
beating that many funds received during the month.
The AsiaHedge Composite Index dipped 1.82%, resulting in
median losses of 5.04% for the year-to-date.
While overall median performance was underwhelming,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager