Nelson Peltz’s Trian Partners raised $1.3 billion in 2011
By Lawrence Delevingne
Fri Dec 23, 2011
The highly concentrated, long-biased activist firm flourished on the back of strong performance.
Trian Partners, the long-biased firm run by Nelson Peltz, Peter
May and Ed Garden, has raised $1.3 billion this year for its
hedge and long-only equity funds thanks to its successful mix
of activist investments.
|| Nelson Peltz
The flagship long/short equity Trian Partners fund is up
4.77% through November, according to the AR database, compared
with the median U.S. equity hedge fund, which has lost 1.97%
for the year....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager