RiverCrest targets European equity with second fund launch
Fri Jan 6, 2012
RiverCrest Capital, the absolute return fund management firm
established last year by Sir John Beckwith’s
Pacific Investments and led by well-known hedge fund industry
figure Rod Barker, has rolled out its second offering with the
launch of the European Equity Alpha Fund.
The fund is managed by Giles Worthington and Tim Short, both
of whom have over 16 years’ experience in the
European equity markets. The two men have joined RiverCrest
from M&G, where Worthington was head of European
investments and Short was a fund manager...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager