Systematic Alpha unveils new multi-strategy CTA programme
Fri Jan 6, 2012
New York-based global CTA firm Systematic Alpha Management
will this month launch a new strategy called the Systematic
Alpha Multi-Strategy Futures Fund (SAMSFF).
The strategy will aim for consistent positive returns with
low volatility and low correlation to all asset classes,
including other CTA strategies.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager