Oxburgh man Wolf joins commodity broker Marex Spectron
Fri Jan 6, 2012
Former Morgan Stanley man Guy Wolf has left Oxburgh
Partners, the long-running London-based long/short European
equity operation led by Adrian Paine, after nearly four years
to join commodity broker Marex Spectron as the
firm’s macro strategist.
Wolf had been working as a co-portfolio manager at Oxburgh
– which runs the 12-year-old Mako Europe fund and the
newer Dowgate Europe strategy – for the past four
years, having joined from Morgan Stanley.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager