Former Contrarian PM launches Mountaineer value fund
By Jan Alexander
Tue Jan 10, 2012
Mark Lee began trading this month.
Mark Lee, who spent 11 years investing in distressed assets at
Contrarian Capital, has launched Mountaineer Partners, a New
York-based value-oriented long/short credit and equities fund
that began trading this month.
Lee joined Contrarian in 2000 and left in January 2011. In
2003, he founded the Contrarian...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager