IMQubator teams up with SAIL veteran to seed Asian funds
Thu Jan 12, 2012
Dutch hedge fund incubation platform IMQubator and Hong
Kong-based Synergy Fund Management — which was founded
by former CEO and CIO of SAIL Advisors, Eliza Lau
—have teamed up to source and seed the next generation
of Asia-Pacific hedge fund managers.
With a focus on China and Japan, the two companies have
agreed to form a mutual business...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager