Talpion and Stark vet Will Graves plans new TMT fund
By Lawrence Delevingne
Fri Jan 13, 2012
He plans to launch Boardman Bay Capital Management in the second quarter.
Highbridge Capital Management co-founder Henry
Swieca’s recent decision to turn his Talpion Fund
Management from a hedge fund back into a family office has
already produced at least one offshoot. Will Graves,
Talpion’s technology, media and telecom senior
portfolio manager, is preparing to launch his own long/short
TMT fund in the second quarter, according to people familiar
with the plans....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager