IMQubator teams up with Hong Kong-based Synergy for Asian seeding platform
Mon Jan 16, 2012
Dutch seeding platform IMQubator has teamed up with Hong
Kong-based Synergy Fund Management to source and seed a new
generation of hedge fund managers in the region.
The two companies agreed to form a mutual business
development advisory focusing on China and Japan.
IMQubator is backed by APG, the asset manager for Dutch
pensions giant Stichting Pensioenfonds ABP while SFM Group was
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager