Fortinbras debuts on DB Platinum with CTA launch
Mon Jan 16, 2012
Fortinbras Asset Management, a German-based asset manager
with $556 million assets under management, has launched a
commodity trading advisor fund on Deutsche Bank’s
DB Platinum platform.
The DB Platinum IV Fortinbras Prism Index fund is a
Luxembourg-domiciled UCITS-compliant SICAV fund. It offers
investors daily liquidity and is aimed at institutional
The PRISM Index fund intends to capture trends...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager