Mark Carhart’s Kepos gains traction
By Lawrence Delevingne
Mon Jan 16, 2012
The former Goldman quant star has raised funds on the back of strong 2011 performance.
||Mark Carhart (Photo:
Kepos Capital, the quantitative macro hedge fund firm run by
former Goldman Sachs quant chief Mark Carhart, is slowly
reestablishing the onetime star manager’s Wall
The Kepos Alpha Fund produced a net return
of 13.8% in 2011, according to an investor, considerably
beating the 0.51% decline of the AR Composite Index.
That performance resulted in a surge of allocations
to Kepos in late 2011, according...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager