Arnott on the comeback trail with quant Asia strategy
Fri Jan 20, 2012
Kenny Arnott, Asian hedge fund veteran and Tudor alumni, is
marking his second innings with launch of The Arnott Tactical
Trading Strategy (Asia) in 2012. The fund will have a
quantitative long/short equity strategy trading predominantly
single stocks in Asia.
Sydney-based Arnott previously ran the highly successful
Arnott Opportunities Fund (seeded at launch in 2005 by
legendary US manager Paul Tudor Jones), with an AUM of $850
million at its...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager