Korea grants collective investment business licence to Cosmo
Fri Jan 20, 2012
Korea has paved the way for the Sparx Group to introduce its
hedge fund products to high-net-worth individuals and
institutions in the country after granting a collective
investment business licence to the firm’s
70.1%-owned Seoul-based subsidiary Cosmo Asset Management.
The licence, which was granted on 16 November by
Korea’s Financial Services Commission, will also
enable Cosmo to manage...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager