Kam Bahra steps down from Sparx Group
Fri Jan 20, 2012
Kam Bahra, a well-known figure in the Asian hedge fund world,
has left the $7 billion Sparx Group, one of the largest
alternative investment shops in Asia.
Bahra, who was the chief executive officer of Sparx Asia
Investment Advisors, the Hong Kong arm of Sparx Group, has
resigned from his post and it is understood that his departure
from the organisation took...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager