ICBC Credit Suisse group launches two offshore China funds in 2012
Fri Jan 20, 2012
The fully owned subsidiary of a joint venture between the
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) and Credit
Suisse is planning to launch two long-only funds focused on
China-related companies in Hong Kong next year.
The Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission recently
granted a Type 9...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager