Indian long/short managers continue to stumble
Fri Jan 20, 2012
managers focused on India continued to lag their peers in the
region, delivering the worst performance among country-specific
long/short equity strategies in December.
Median loss for this particular group of managers reached
4.73% during the month, compounding an unnerving 11.23% slip
the group suffered in aggregate in November.
The performance in December proved dismal as...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager