Japan funds weather bearish conditions yet returns remain lacklustre
Fri Jan 20, 2012
TOPIX ended 2011 down 19%, close to a 30-year low. Seen in
this context, Japan long/shorts have done relatively well to
mitigate losses, with the median down 4% in local currency
Since the end of 2006, the Japan long/short JPY median is
down 5.03%, against a fall of 57% for the market.
A few managed...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager