Jupiter closes offshore office following demands for regulated funds
Thu Jan 19, 2012
Jupiter Asset Management is closing its Bermuda office this
year as a result of declining hedge fund assets and the shift
towards regulated products.
Last October the asset...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager