Pinpoint liquidates commodity fund
Fri Jan 20, 2012
Pinpoint Asset Management, the hedge fund manager based in
Hong Kong and Shanghai, has liquidated its Cayman-registered
Rising Commodity Fund. The firm says the move will allow it to
concentrate more on its China fund.
The four-and-half year old commodity fund had assets of
around $51 million before it was liquidated at the beginning of
the year. The fund suffered a 14.01 % loss last year following
considerable volatility in the market.
It is understood that the amount raised from the liquidation
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager