Altin boosts macro allocation with two new managers
Fri Jan 20, 2012
ALTIN, a Swiss-based listed alternative investment company
managed by Alternative Asset Advisors, has significantly
changed its asset allocation compared to 1 October 2011 by
boosting global macro from 22.78% to 25.92% of the portfolio
and adding four new managers.
The two new managers added to the global macro part of the
portfolio are AlphaMosaic SPC 127 Episteme Capital Partners 3X
with an allocation of...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager