Eton Park partner Omar Saeed leaves for Hutchin Hill
By Lawrence Delevingne
Fri Jan 20, 2012
The derivatives expert will join Neil Chriss’ firm as a principal and portfolio manager.
Neil Chriss’ $1.3 billion multistrategy firm
Hutchin Hill Capital is set to hire derivatives trader Omar
Saeed from $12 billion Eton Park Capital Management.
|| Neil Chriss
"I am very pleased to announce that Omar Saeed will join
Hutchin Hill later this year as a Principal and Portfolio
Manager," Chriss wrote in a letter to clients yesterday about
the hire. "At Hutchin Hill, Omar will focus on macro and
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager