Eton Park vet Lucas gears up for Portland Hill launch
Thu Jan 26, 2012
Former Eton Park and Goldman Sachs man Thierry Lucas is
gearing up to launch his own London-based event-driven and
long/short equity operation called Portland Hill Capital.
Lucas, who spent seven years as a partner at the UK-based
international arm of Eric Mindich’s Eton Park
group and was the first person to join co-founder Erland
Karlsson in London ahead of the now...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager