MET seeks seeders for novel systematic Asian equity approach
Thu Jan 26, 2012
MET Capital Management, the London-based equity hedge fund
boutique that has so far focused on European investments with
its first fund, is preparing to expand into Asian investing and
is looking for seeding partners for what the firm believes is a
unique approach to the developed Asia Pacific markets.
While the firm’s flagship MET Europa Fund
combines systematic analysis with a discretionary trader
overlay, the new MET Pacific Fund will be purely systematic. It
will invest in companies across Japan, Australia, Hong Kong,
Singapore, South Korea and New...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager