Sequoia spins out fund management arm, lines up short-term CTA launch
Thu Jan 26, 2012
Sequoia Capital LLP, the London-headquartered options
market-making firm, is branching out into asset management with
the formation of a standalone fund management arm and the
launch of its first systematic short-term trading strategy.
Douglas Garistina, who set up Sequoia Capital Ltd in 1996
and has been its managing partner for the past 15 years, is
heading up the new Sequoia Capital Fund Management
The firm received its FSA authorisation at the start of this
year and aims to roll out its debut fund and related managed
accounts in February with internal seed capital and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager