Baronsmead surveys changing trends in hedge fund insurance
Wed Jan 25, 2012
Baronsmead, the independent specialist risk consultant and
insurance broker to the investment management industry, is
conducting a survey among UK hedge fund managers on insurance
trends and attitudes at a time of growing focus on insurance
risks in the sector.
The survey – the results of which will be announced
shortly – aims to assess how hedge fund
managers’ views on insurance are evolving at a
time of widespread reform and change...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager