Harvard Management veterans prepare Emeth Partners
By Lawrence Delevingne
Wed Feb 1, 2012
Emerging market investors Steve Alperin and Sara Fleiss plan to launch in the third quarter.
Steve Alperin, who until last year was head of emerging markets
stock investing at the $32 billion Harvard Management Company,
is joining with his former lead analyst Sara Fleiss to launch
an emerging markets hedge fund in the third quarter, according
to Goldman Sachs capital introduction marketing materials
obtained by AR.
The new Boston based firm, Emeth Partners, will use
event-driven and arbitrage strategies, focusing on emerging
markets, according to the materials. Emeth is the Hebrew word
for firmness, faithfulness and truth and was also...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager