Maryland State could double allocation with Albourne
Thu Feb 2, 2012
The Investment Division
of the Maryland State Retirement Agency selected Albourne
America to advise its staff on the state retirement
system’s absolute return portfolio.
The $35.4 billion system had roughly $2.5 billion invested
in its absolute return allocation as of...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager