Global macro implementation starts at CalSTRS
Thu Feb 2, 2012
The $148.2 billion California State Teachers’
Retirement System officially announced its selection of Lyxor
Asset Management as its advisor in the development of a new
global macro hedge fund strategy.
The new strategy is part of the CalSTRS Innovation Portfolio
and will be implemented on a trial basis for up to a three-year
period to determine its value to the overall...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager