Standard Pacific and Indus make it onto Michigan State’s roster
Thu Feb 2, 2012
Michigan State University continues to build up its marketable
alternatives portfolio with two new global long/short hedge
fund mandates totalling roughly $34 million.
|Michigan State University
Standard Pacific Capital received a $15 million allocation
to manage in the Standard Pacific Global Long/Short Equity
Fund, which includes...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager