Finland’s Ilmarinen set to top up hedge fund holdings to former level
Thu Feb 2, 2012
Finnish insurer Ilmarinen is understood to be looking to
build up its hedge fund portfolio again having redeemed some of
its holdings during 2011.
The $35 billion fund – a long-established hedge
fund investor – saw its total...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager