Stenham continues to favour global macro strategies
Thu Feb 2, 2012
Stenham Asset Management, the London-based $2.7 billion fund of
hedge funds, has launched a new global macro fund of hedge
funds called Stenham Helix with initial assets of $36 million.
Historically, the firm has been a fan of global macro since the
1980s and currently has more than $1.1 billion invested in the
Global macro was the original hedge fund strategy favoured
by the hedge fund legends for its ability to access all markets
and asset classes globally, as well as to invest with highly
liquid instruments that can...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager