Third Point gains 3.8% in January
By Lawrence Delevingne
Wed Feb 1, 2012
Dan Loeb’s Third Point is off to a strong start after a flat 2011.
Investors who allocated to Dan Loeb last year, boosting Third
Point’s assets by 77%, are already enjoying a
happy new year. The flagship Third Point Offshore Fund gained
an estimated 3.8% net of fees in January, according to an
investor communication, and the levered Third Point Ultra rose
The offshore fund gained just 0.4% in 2011. In...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager