Saba hires Talpion attorney
By Lawrence Delevingne
Wed Feb 1, 2012
Bob Simonds will serve as general counsel and CCO at Boaz Weinstein’s $5 billion credit shop.
Talpion Fund Management lead lawyer Bob Simonds will join Boaz
Weinstein’s Saba Capital Management as general
counsel and chief compliance officer later this month.
Highbridge Capital Management co-founder Henry Swieca decided
in December to turn Talpion from a hedge fund...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager