Strategic Value targets Europe with $900m special sits vehicle
Mon Feb 6, 2012
Strategic Value Partners, the $4 billion global asset
manager led by Victor Khosla that is focused on distressed,
event-driven and turnaround investments, has announced the
final closing of its new Strategic Value Special Situations
Fund II vehicle at $918 million.
The new SVSS II fund, which had an original fund-raising
target of $600 million, will particularly focus on Europe and
is expected to make the majority...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager