Robertson, Singer, Shumway among major donors to Romney super PAC
By Rob Copeland
Fri Feb 3, 2012
The Republican front runner continues to gather hedge fund money.
Some big name hedge fund managers are funneling money into a
political action committee supporting the presidential campaign
of former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney. Robert Mercer of
Renaissance Technologies, Julian Robertson of Tiger Management
and Paul Singer of Elliott Associates are among those who have
made seven-figure donations to "Restore our Future," a
pro-Romney so-called "super PAC," campaign finance documents
show. Super PACs, although not...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager