London local authority issues $118 million RFP
Wed Feb 8, 2012
Borough of Barking and Dagenham Pension Fund, based in
Dagenham, east London, is looking for a manager to handle an
absolute return mandate worth $118 million.
The $912 million pension fund is seeking a single
multi-asset investment manager capable of boosting overall
returns via asset allocation.
The remit within this definition is...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager