Greg Lippmann’s LibreMax crosses $1 billion
By Anastasia Donde
Tue Feb 7, 2012
The founder’s fame and steady returns have propelled fundraising.
LibreMax Capital, the housing-focused credit hedge
fund firm launched by Deutsche Bank subprime star Greg
Lippmann, has reached nearly $1.1 billion in assets following
February 1 subscriptions of about $100 million, according to an
investor. The firm now employs 20, up from an initial staff of
Flagship LibreMax Partners...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager