A recession in Europe likely, says fund manager
Thu Feb 9, 2012
A recession in Europe is more likely than not because of
continuing stress in Eurozone economies, according to Ajay
Gambhir, manager of RWC Europe Absolute Alpha Fund.
Gambhir (pictured), who runs the £190 million ($301
million) UCITS fund, adds that bank deleveraging may continue
in the second half of 2012 and could resurface as a drag on
He says: "I am unsure if improvement in the US will continue
into the fourth quarter of 2012 or 2013 given the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager