Asian equity ex-Japan sector back to the top
Fri Feb 10, 2012
By Henal Chudasama
Asian equity excluding Japan was the best performing strategy
for the week ending 3 February 2012, according to the Absolute
UCITS database. It returned 1.48% during the reporting period
and also reported strong performance in January.
Prusik Asian Smaller Companies Fund was one of the top
performing funds, returning...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager