Ireland readies for UCITS IV
Fri Feb 10, 2012
The new Irish Finance Bill adds efficiency and certainty for
UCITS IV funds, according to its local fund association.
Earlier this week, on 8 February 2012, the Minister for
Finance published the Finance Bill 2012 and includes a number
of measures for UCITS IV funds...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager