Elliott trader Craig deLaurier plans convertible arbitrage fund
By Lawrence Delevingne
Fri Feb 10, 2012
The former Deutsche Bank colleague of Boaz Weinstein is prepping Cerro Capital Management.
Craig deLaurier, who until recently traded credit for Paul
Singer’s Elliott Management, is preparing to
launch Cerro Capital Management, a credit hedge fund focused on
New York based Cerro hopes to launch...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager