Blackstone seeds Swiss Re veteran Marc Fussteig
By Lawrence Delevingne
Tue Feb 14, 2012
Arbitrage firm Orchard Hill Capital Management will launch in the first half of 2012.
Marc Fussteig, a former managing director for capital structure
arbitrage at Swiss Re, is preparing the launch of Orchard Hill
Capital Management in the first half of 2012, according to
people familiar with his plans. Orchard Hill, an entity set up
by the Swiss reinsurer to
unwind certain proprietary trading positions, has secured at
least $150 million from Blackstone’s seeding arm,
Blackstone Alternative Asset Management.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager