MW GaveKal launching China fixed income fund
Thu Feb 16, 2012
Hong Kong-based asset manager MW GaveKal is launching on
March 1 a new strategy seeking heavy exposure on
Renminbi-denominated fixed income instruments.
Investors can access its MW GaveKal China Fixed Income
strategy, which has a capacity of $250 million, via a long-only
UCITS fund, investing in debt instruments denominated in the
RMB, as well as...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager