Goldman and Bridger alums launch global equity and credit fund
By Lawrence Delevingne
Wed Feb 15, 2012
Northwoods Capital Management Partners was co-founded by credit and private equity investors Roberta Goss and David Shuman.
Fourteen-year Goldman Sachs Asset Management alum Roberta
Goss and former Bridger Management and Chilton Investment
Company senior analyst David Shuman opened Northwoods Capital
Management Partners to investors February 1. Goss and Shuman
co-founded the New York firm in 2011. The pair, combined with
the Northwoods team, will use their credit and private equity
backgrounds to invest in public credit and equity markets.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager