Former Eminence principal Michael Beerman plans new equity fund
By Lawrence Delevingne
Thu Feb 16, 2012
Wing Lake Capital hopes to launch in May with $100 million.
Eminence Capital founding member Michael Beerman is planning
the launch of Wing Lake Capital in May, according to people
familiar with the situation.
New York-based Wing Lake will employ a long/short equity
strategy, with a primary focus on small- and mid-cap U.S.
companies in the consumer, business services, financial,
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager