Emerging market equity fund tops latest league tables
Thu Feb 16, 2012
By Hannah Walsh
Fabien Pictet & Partners’ Global Emerging
Markets Fund was the top performing fund for the week ending 10
February 2012, according to the Absolute UCITS database.
The fund is run by London-based FPP Asset Management and it
returned 3.65% during the reporting period, which comes after a
stellar return last month when it returned 11.70%. The fund
sits in the emerging market equity sector, which reported a
median loss of...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager