Value Partners ready to roll out new UCITS platform
Mon Feb 20, 2012
Value Partners, one of Asia’s biggest alternative
investment groups with total assets of some $7 billion, is
looking to launch its maiden self-branded UCITS equity fund in
the first half of the year.
The new offering aims to replicate the group’s
$1.7 billion flagship Value Partners Classic Fund, which is an
absolute return Greater China-focused strategy with over 18
years of track record since inception in...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager