Azentus, Senrigan make gains in January
Mon Feb 20, 2012
Two of Asia’s biggest hedge funds eked out
positive returns in January after a tough 2011, which comes as
good news for investors that have been looking for performance
out of Asia.
Hong Kong-based Azentus Capital Management, the $2 billion
multi-strat fund run by ex-Goldman Sachs trader Morgan Tze, is
understood to have delivered a 30bp return in January.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager