HK regulator softens proposed shorting rule
Mon Feb 20, 2012
Hong Kong’s new reporting regime on short
positions will take effect on June 18, 2012 prompting the
securities regulator to urge market participants to start
preparing themselves on the new reporting requirements.
The good news is that the Hong Kong Securities...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager