Executive partners purchase controlling stake at Dalton Strategic from founders
Mon Feb 20, 2012
Executive partners at Dalton Strategic Partnership (DSP), which
runs the Melchior Selected Trust Indian Absolute Return Fund
that was launched in October, are acquiring control of the firm
from the Dalton family.
The executives agreed to purchase a 51.5% stake of the firm
from the family of founder Andrew Dalton, who died in April
2011. The agreement is expected to be completed in
The Dalton family will continue to be a significant...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager